Thursday, September 20, 2012

Stoney Street of Separation...


Well my favourite TV gay, Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family) has broken up with his heterosexual partner, Broadway actress, Katherine Tokarz. Well a few months ago actually, but we're only finding out about it today because we happened to be watching E-news. ANYWAY, Eric is apparently single and ready to mingle.  I really thought those real life non-gay kids were gonna make it.



Chris Zylka (The Secret Code) and Lucy Hale (Pretty Little Liars), 2 Hollywood youngins have split up. Now she's not all that bitter, but Chris, oh Chris, me thinks you will regret this Tweet: 

"Don't have a girlfriend -- she decided she was too good, Never any disrespect towards anyone. Only if you say what you say you should stick to it. If you say you love then love."  He has since apologized for said Tweet, but thanks to the magic of the interwebs, he'll never have to forget it.  I really thought those good looking and actual kids were gonna make it.






Lastly, and certainly leastly, reality TV fodder, Charlie and Kenya Bell have divorced. She is no longer a VH1 Basketball Wife. I am so bored I can't even finish this sen...

I really thought those fit kids were gonna make it.




No comments:

Post a Comment