Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2010 - We Really Thought All These Kids Were Gonna Make It...Year End Wrap Up!

Well, I only started this here blog in August, but I think I'm still allowed to do a year end review, right?  There were SO many break-ups this year, at one point I felt like this was a full-time job! Thank you so much for  reading this little labour of love, following us, adding us to your Blog Readers, checking in daily and sending in your tips! Let's hope there's less love lost in 2011 because I'm exhausted!

XOXO

And in no particular order, the break-up highlights of 2010....


Courteney Cox and David Arquette - One of the biggest surprise break-ups of 2010, but they're not REALLY broken up after 11 years of marriage, they're on a break, OK?


Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva - Best. taped. angry. phone. messages. leaked. to. the. media. ever.


Eva Longoria and Tony Parker -  Proof that sexting IS cheating, got that fellas?


Jesse James and Sandra Bullock - Only moments after she scored her Oscar and declared her love for Jesse and how he's "got her back,"  this A-hole breaks her sugary sweet heart.  I kind of liked him after Celebrity Apprentice,  and to be honest, I'm not even a fan of hers....but in this one, I'm keeping Sandra.


Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman -  All this one means to me is one more nice Jewish music executive is back on the market ladies...


Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren -  Cheaters never win...$110 million smackers settlement's gotta hurt, FORE!




Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter - I just never really got past the sibling on TV thing, I'm just glad they didn't split WHILE he was dealing with Cancer.



Melissa Etheridge and Tammy Lynn Michaels - 9 years and a set of twins later, Tammy Lynn now complains she doesn't have money for food,  I really didn't have much to say about these gals, just wanted to include them in the round-up for equality purposes...girls break up too people.


Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey - I really loved these guys together, and I won't accept their break-up, I'm holding out for a reunion.


George and Ann Lopez - 17 years and a kidney, no pre-nup, as long as she has a good lawyer, I think Ann's gonna do just fine!


Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds- Somewhere in North America, Alanis Morisette is wringing her hands with a very evil laugh.


Charlize Theron and Stuart Townsend - Another 9-year relationship down the drain, she dumped the Dublin-born actor/director because she felt they were more like brother and sister...ouch...that's gotta hurt.


Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood - On again, off again, on again, off again, just go cut yourselves.


Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Effron - This one actually lasted a lot longer than I thought it would!

And to Slash & Perla, Heidi & Spencer, Ben Harper & Laura Dern, Cameron & A-Rod - all of the reported "back-on-agains,"  we'll be sleeping with one eye open!

Notice there was no mention of a single Cyrus? Doh! I was so close!




Happy Holidays and a Wonderful New Year to you all!! 














3 comments:

  1. Nancy, Even if these kids didn't make, your blog sure is! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part of my New Years resolution is to increase your followers.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks jen and thank you anonymous!!! 36 isn't even a true number because it includes my parents, my husband, my sister and myself :)

    ReplyDelete