Thursday, December 2, 2010

Divorce, Party of One...

Well isn't she sneaky? Actress Neve Campbell (Scream) and John Light, her English actor husband (nothing to put here in parenthesis because I've never heard of anything he's been in, seriously, huge list on IMDB.com and I got nothin') of 3 years, filed for divorce back in the summer and nobody found out 'til now.  Good on 'em for keeping it on the DL!  Awww, I thought those kids were gonna make it.



Thanks to my Senior Party of Five Correspondent and St Louis for the overnight tip!

8 comments:

  1. I know, I thought those kids were gonna make it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sad that no one found out for so long. = no one cares. and she doesn't look like she's aging well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be all that squinting she does in her movies. Always looks like she has a migraine or just woken from a dream ...
    He has a nice chin though.
    Not very celeb looking are they, could be an ordinary couple who stumbles across a red carpet...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think she looks alright, however she does do a lot of squinting, you're right Cat! She and Renee Z. went to the same school of Acting and majored in Chipmunk face....however, I'd be ok if I aged like Neve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. UGH! The whole cast of POV (Party of Five) gave me a stomach ache. That little one who ended up in Mean Girls was such a whine box. And don't even get me started on Jennifer Love. Anyhow, I thought those kids were gonna make it at LEAST a little longer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have a special place in my heart for Scott Wolf though Ellen, i have a song in a movie he was in...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was on the same flight as Scott Wolf once. found out later that he proposed to his wife during the trip. I wonder if they are still together...

    ReplyDelete