Sunday, September 25, 2011

Against All Odds...

Although actress I've never heard of, (and daughter of Phil Collins) Lily Collins and Twilight star, Taylor Lautner, have never actually admitted to being in a relationship with each other,  they have reportedly broken up just one week in advance of their film’s premier, Abduction.  Us Weekly reported that it was a “clean break that Taylor initiated.” Ouch, clean break. Here's hoping their promotional and party tour for the movie isn't too awkward.  Do you think she could feel the breakup "Coming in the Air Tonight?" Come on! That was too easy!  I thought those kids were gonna make it.

Thanks to my ridiculously vigilant Senior Actress - Wolf Boy Correspondent in NJ.

And on another note, a VERY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my best friend and amazing husband and Dad....we will not be appearing on this blog EVER I tells ya!

1 comment: