Friday, June 24, 2011

Baby, Not Loving Her Way...

                                                                                 
Apparently third time is NOT the charm for Peter Frampton either. He and wife of 15 years, Christina Elfers are splitting up,  citing irreconcilable differences. He's asking for shared lawyers fees and joint custody of their daughter, Frampton is not feeling so alive, eh?  I hope the other folks who share a birthday with me are OK today. Jack Nicholson? Jim Boggia? Liz V? No splitting up for you!!I thought those kids were gonna make it.


Thanks to my super vigilant Senior Rock-Legend Correspondent in NJ for the overnight news tip.


I met Peter Frampton in Nashville once:


Me: Were you really born on April 22nd?
Peter: Yes
Me: Me too!
Peter: Would you like an autograph?


Kind of a let down

No comments:

Post a Comment