Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Nassif gives Maloof the Hoof...


Well, firstly I begin this post with, I am certainly NOT ashamed to admit that I know these kids, and I REALLY THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA MAKE IT!  After 9 years of marriage, Dr Paul Nassif, husband of moneybags & Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, Adrienne Maloof, has moved out of the mansion and filed for separation!  Now, after watching how shitedly she has treated him on TV all these seasons, it's not a surprise, but I always figured that was just their "thing."  I guess he couldn't take it any more.   If these kids can't make it, who can?  Mauricio & Kyle?

And the elephant in the blog, Kristen & Rob's situation? I have no official news of break-up, so...


Thanks to my Senior Reality TV Break-Up Correspondent on the North Side for this late breaking newstip.

No comments:

Post a Comment