Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fangs for the Memories...

Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Moving Truck

Not one but 2 moving vehicles spotted at the Twilight Lair in LA, so me thinks it's Twilight for these young actors combining their names to make unwieldy epithets. A close friend of R Pats reported to People Magazine that he is "heartbroken & angry" and in seclusion (and not talking to K Stew).  We are all awaiting a bloody official announcement already!  I really thought these kids were gonna make it.

Thanks to my Senior Nosferatu-Human Correspondent in Delgany, Co Wicklow for this update on the world's most watched relationship.

2 comments:

  1. So sad about this. These two people, from a film series I've never seen, mean the world to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know exactly how you feel, as i bow my head in sadness for actors from a book/movie trilogy i will never read/see

      Delete