Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bad Romance Strikes Again...


Only together for a few months shy of a year, Lady Gaga has split from Vampire Diaries star, Taylor Kinney. She's about to start a tour and doesn't have room for his mickey in her hoo-ha anymore. I really thought those kids were gonna make it.





Sofia Vergara and rich businessman (read: sorry, I just don't feel like Googling who he is) Nick Loeb, her man for the last two years, according to The New York Post, have split up. I wonder how long until she puts those Golden Globes back on the market? I really thought those kids were gonna make it.




WWE Superstar John Cena has split from his wife of three years, Liz Huberdeau, filing that the relationship is "irretrievably broken.". There's a prenup but I think she's gonna try to wrestle a few more dollahs.  I really thought those buff kids were gonna make it.






Thanks so very much to my Senior Beefcake-Columbian Correspondent for her tireless reporting in North Jersey.





No comments:

Post a Comment