Friday, December 30, 2011

No More Fireworks...


F*&k sake people, I thought I was done for the year! I mean seriously.  My Senior I-Told-You-So Relationship Correspondent in St Louis tried to get me to prepare this blog entry several days ago, but I don't believe it until the Associated Press makes it true.  "Actor" Russell Brand and pop songstress Katy Perry have called it quits. I really thought those silly kids were gonna make it.


Thanks to my Senior British-American Correspondent in Philadelphia for the heads up.

Let's get the Auld Lang Syne in without another break-up PLEASE!

4 comments:

  1. if an unfunny recovering drug addict and a fake-ass christian can make it, what hope is there for the rest of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In all honesty, would people just wake up and listen to Mrs Mc Bride, just don't do it, it'll never ever last

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY THOUGHT THOSE KIDS WERE GONNA MAKE IT RACH!!!! i just saw that the New York Post chose the same photo for their front page today great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete