Friday, September 3, 2010

She Can Dish It Out, But Can She Handle the Gossip?

You know I'm just looking for a new blog entry when this is considered news, but sources tell us, (and by sources I mean an email from my sister, thanks Ellen!) that Chelsea Handler, late-night talk show comedienne, best known for dissing the masses and insinuating that she obtained her TV show from her ex-boyfriend Ted Harbert (CEO Comcast Entertainment Group,) has sadly ended her short-lived relationship with Animal Planet star, Dave Salmoni.  On her own show, she announced her break-up, "Up until a couple of weeks ago, I was working very intimately with Animal Planet, but unfortunately, that contract was terminated," she explained. "However I enjoyed being in bed with them and may hook up for an occasional project."  Oh that Chelsea, I figured those two weren't going to make it. Hell I didn't even know they were together!

No comments:

Post a Comment