Saturday, February 2, 2013

I Need a Vacation from my Vacation...

Well I go on vacation and all hell breaks loose! 

Let's take it from the most important to the least important news...



Ashley Judd and and race-car-guy husband Dario Franchitti are headed to Splitsville after 11 years of marriage  Apparently this is bad news for Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell as Judd is considering whether to jump into politics and challenge him in Kentucky in 2014. Go on girl!



American Pie's Seann (with 2 N's?) William Scott (with 2 T's) has split from his Victoria's Secret model fiancee Lindsay Frimodt, ending their 11-month engagement, clearly stiffed.




It seems that Nikita star Lyndsy Fonseca (who?) has just filed for divorce from her husband of nearly four years Matt "Not-Smiling-Anymore" Smiley.


Teen Mom 2 "star" (my favourite of the Moms I have to admit) Jenelle Evans and new hubby Courtland Rogers are dunzo after 26 days of marriage. This gal just needs to take care of her kid. Just sayin'.


Model Liberty Ross has filed for divorce from movie director (Snow White And The Huntsman) Rupert Sanders (of the alleged affair with Kristen Stewart). No fairy tale ending here.

I really thought all these kids were gonna make it yo.

Thanks to my tireless Senior Holding Down the Fort Correspondents in NJ and Philadelphia for the newstips!





No comments:

Post a Comment