Friday, December 28, 2012

Bethenny Never After...


I was just saying the other day while watching their train-wreck of a reality show Bethenny Ever After (or whatever it's called) that I should start writing this blog entry, because it was inevitable. Well, here I am a day late and a dollar short (make that a few dollars, how can I parlay this blog into cash again?)  Bethenny Frankel (former Real Housewife of NY-turned talk show host) and Jason Hoppy (now former husband of Real Housewife of NY) have officially split. How will they split up the gazillions of dollars made off her Skinny Girl brand? Hopefully Jason gets a few shekels in the end. I really thought those kids were gonna make it.

Thanks to my Senior Pre-Xmas Eve Informant in Philadelphia for the news tip that I'm finally getting to posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment